Jobs and Fellowships at the Nencki Institute
We are searching for an outstanding postdoctoral candidate for the research project supported by the ERC Starting grant
Functional connectomics of the amygdala in social interactions of different valence Ewelina Knapska, Neurobiology of Emotions Lab., the Nencki Institute, Warsaw, Poland
We are searching for an outstanding postdoctoral candidate for the research project supported by the ERC Starting grant. The studies aim at identifying neural circuitry in the amygdala underlying social interactions of different emotional valence.
Requirements for postdoctoral candidates are:
- Strong interest in the brain research, especially in understanding the brain-behavior connection,
- PhD degree in neurobiology or neurophysiology,
- Strong publication record,
- Proven proficiency in one or more of the following techniques: mouse/rat behavior, electrophysiology, optogenetics, neuroanatomy,
- Exceptional motivation for the scientific research (demonstrated by publications and references by the candidate's advisor and another senior scientist),
- Fluency in English.
The Nencki Institute provides an outstanding research environment, including state-of-the-art core facilities and interdisciplinary scientific training programs.
The Nencki Institute is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
The application should contain the following documents/information:
- Letter of intent
- 2 letters of reference
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Contact information, including e-mail address and phone number
- The candidates may include additional information or copies of documents/certificates in support of the application.